Everyone puts out their year in review stuff this time of year. Top 10 lists abound. Why not participate?
(10) A Top 10 List embedded in a Top 10 List? The Top 10 liberal agenda websites you might not know about. Not super important at first glance but a lot of memes and media focus come from these directions.
(9) Back in April I noted that the Pope might be a socialist. It seems more evident today. I was slightly ahead of the curve.
(8) Government without brakes. From EPA to NSA to IRS, this has not been a good year for liberty. Government without a means to stop itself is like a car without brakes, at highway speed.
(7) Let's not forget Benghazi. People died needlessly. And the administration conveniently had other scandals erupt.
(6) Snowden: not a black and white scandal. 4th amendment vs. national security has no simple answers.
(5) I did blow it on the government shutdown. Then again, so did a lot of people, including the key players.
(4) Is government too big to fail, or too big to succeed? Either way, too big.
(3) Three problems with Obama in two paragraphs. What the president says, defines his shortcomings.
(2) Aristotle in action: What the philosopher would have thought about Obamacare is no secret.
(1) Are we just greedy capitalist pigs? According to some, yes. But is that really fair?