I've compiled a diverse list of conservative readings for 2011. The list covers a wide range of topics and was selected to try to include a broad range of conservative topics/issues. As a result a number of good readings were left out so that the list would have the topical diversity I was hoping for.
Each of the items in the list are linked back to the original item, where you can read them in full.
9. An observation - Paralytic Western Society - Victor Davis Hanson, National Review
8. An explanation - What makes the economy grow - Heritage Foundation
7. An eye opener - Democrats War on the Poor - American Thinker
6. A conversation starter - Energy policy - Reason Magazine
5. A call to common sense - Social Security reform - CATO Institute
4. A call for sound money and sound monetary policy - Pro growth - The American (American Enterprise Institute)
3. A Christian conservative primer - Christians in a post-welfare world - American Spectator
2. An important throwback - The Meaning of the Constitution - Edwin Meese, The Heritage Foundation
1. A very important throwback - Common Sense, Thomas Paine